Webinaring - a good start to the new year!
What's a good start to a new year? We feel that empowering our current and prospective customers by educating them about our offerings is the best way start to 2013.
That’s why we’ve planned and scheduled two webinars in January. The first one, scheduled for January 17th, introduces prospective customers to the Varnish Paywall, our fast and flexible tool for monetizing digital content. The second webinar, scheduled for January 24th, introduces and demonstrates Varnish tools to both prospective and current customers.
Monetizing digital content
As ad sales have been less than encouraging for online media and other content heavy websites over the last few years many are looking for ways to getting paid for content and becoming less dependent on advertising. During our first webinar of the year, scheduled for January 17th (at 4PM CET), we will introduce The Varnish Paywall, our fast and flexible tool for monetizing digital content. Its blazing speed and flexibility (it integrates with any publication, payment and CMS system) is what differentiates our offering from more traditional paywall solutions.
This webinar will walk attendees through how the Varnish Paywall:
- Solves the problem of paywalls slowing down websites and spoiling the user experience of paying subscribers.
- Is implemented from within the Varnish Cache layer hence also enhancing the websites performance and scalability.
- Ensures that paying readers get their requested content delivered at a rapid speed.
Getting the most out of Varnish using the Varnish tools
Using the Varnish tools can help you with everything from easily administering, monitoring and debugging your production environment, purging multiple Varnish sessions quickly and identifying problematic URLs.
The webinar on the Varnish tools, scheduled for January 24th at 4PM CET, will introduce and demonstrate the Varnish tools for the first time:
- Varnish Administration Console (VAC) a tool that enables Varnish administrators to easily access and manage a clusters of Varnish Cache servers.
- Varnish Custom Statistics (VCS) was designed and released in 2012 to further help administrators monitor and debug their production environment.
Attendees will leave with a clear comprehension of:
- how to easily manage Varnish with the VAC, both during development, and at production level
- how to utilize VCS for statistics that best suit your needs.
Both webinars will end with a live Q&A session.You can sign up here for one or both of these FREE webinars.
We look forward to sharing our insights and answering your questions on these Varnish offerings.