Let’s get started with Varnishing your website!
Installing and configuring Varnish¶
Step-by-step configuration for web applications¶
Configuring VCL beyond the default¶
Below are links to examples of VCL configurations in/with Varnish.
Recipes for cache invalidation¶
Below is a list of resources that can help you understand and manage Varnish better:
- The Varnish Book - The book is one of our best training manuals/reference sources, which includes in-depth details and exercises.
- The Varnish Tutorial - The tutorial explains Varnish basics and gets you started with Varnish.
- The Varnish User Guide - The user guide explains how Varnish works and how you can use it to improve your website.
- The Varnish Reference Manual - The reference manual contains hard facts and is useful for looking up specific questions.
- Relevant Resources - The resources document contains links to useful information collected from sources outside our website.
Last but not least this little wiki will give you a hands-on guide to making your website fly!