Varnish Live: Real-time, on-the-go performance monitoring app
- Simplicity in real-time: Varnish Live delivers an instant, real-time overview of performance stats and data that pulls data from your existing VCS configuration. Varnish Live is your first line of defense in identifying traffic and performance patterns or potential problems as – or before – they happen.
- Visual: Varnish Live presents data in a simple, user-friendly visual/graph format making it easy to immediately see where issues are coming up or that performance is stable.
- Easily share: Varnish Live also makes it easier to share stats/info with other parts of your organization that don’t get access to or need more visual representations of performance and the crucial nature of real-time monitoring and anticipating problems before they become critical.
- Mobile/flexible: Varnish Live is a mobile app so can be used anywhere. You are not tied down, monitoring performance from a single place.
- Peace of mind: Varnish Live shows that instance(s) are up and running and shows in real-time how they are running.
Submit the form to access a fully working demo of the Varnish Live app
Check out our other dashboards!
Our admin console helps you keep your eyes on what Varnish is doing in real time.
Varnish Administration Console™ (VAC) is a single point of control for all Varnish Cache (VC)/Varnish Enterprise (VE) server administration.
VAC provides UI and API administration and is most commonly used in production environments where real-time graphs and statistics help identify any bottlenecks within your VC/VE servers.
Varnish Custom Statistics (VCS), captures and provides real-time aggregated statistics on all traffic that travels through the cache.
It is a flexible and easy-to-use tool that allows web developers to detect abnormal traffic patterns or performance issues in real time and to act quickly to resolve the problem. It also allows for a detailed extraction of usage data.