Edgestash is a modern templating language that dynamically assembles user-customized responses, giving you the lowest possible page load times.
Poor mobile experiences, especially high page load times, can detract from overall website value and ROI. Powering up your edge to boost page load speeds is what Edgestash is all about.
- Performance gains: The fastest possible response times and page load times.
- No need to expose your data services API directly to the browser; Edgestash can use your APIs to compose page responses and it can even compose an API from other APIs.
- Up to 100x faster page assembly: Page assembly may be reduced from seconds, or even tens of seconds, to tens of milliseconds.
- Smoother, faster mobile experience for users.
- Fewer prematurely abandoned sessions or transactions, leading to fewer lost users and higher transactions and revenue.
Who should use Edgestash?
The ability to improve digital content delivery, particularly on mobile, is key. Varnish Edgestash shaves significant time off page rendering and loading, leading to high-performance content delivery and a superior end-user experience. Companies that rely on seamless, fast content delivery across devices will see benefits from the implementation of Edgestash.