Turbo charge your ESI performance with Parallel ESI.
ESI (Edge Side Includes) is a popular way of composing web pages that requires dynamic presentation of personalized content from different "includes". It’s what enables companies to tailor highly personalized experiences for end users in the form of targeted, curated and relevant content and recommendations. If you’re using ESI, as most media and e-commerce companies do, you know that it boosts the flexibility of your dynamic content and is critical to driving user conversions -- but you also know it comes with a price in latency.
Parallel ESI features
- Kill latency: With parallel ESI, content delivery is accelerated by up to 75% as it seeks out and fetches needed web page fragments simultaneously.
- Better responsiveness: Because these fetches are done in parallel, responsiveness in ESI-heavy pages is significantly improved.
Parallel ESI benefits
- Up to 75% faster page assembly
- Faster experience for users, especially on mobile
- Seamlessly leverage the power of Parallel ESI, no configuration or code changes are required.
Who should use parallel ESI?
Businesses already using ESI (typically e-commerce and media) will see a significant positive performance impact on their content delivery, especially content delivered to mobile. Businesses can expect a performance benefit on mobile up to 75%, depending on their architecture. This enables the speedy composition of web pages that require dynamic presentation of personalized content and delivers an improved user experience.