Varnish Cache is a flexible tool that lends itself well to self-learning, but for larger and more professional Varnish implementations, more comprehensive training offers benefits and insight to help you optimize your Varnish installations.
Varnish Administration Course
This two-day course provides attendees with the knowledge needed to install, configure, troubleshoot and tune a Varnish server. The Varnish Configuration Language (VCL) is covered in detail and commonly tuned parameters are explained.
What Varnish Academy training offers:
- Standard courses focused on customer needs.
- Specific training for the aspects of Varnish Cache/Varnish Plus at the level you need.
- Comprehensive training delivered by expert trainers and insights from Varnish experts and core developers.
- Potential for Varnish certification.
- Tips, tricks and instruction on getting the most from your Varnish installations
- Opportunity to ask questions and give input to future training sessions/make your own training needs known.
- Post-course 1-on-1 support for each participant.
- Bespoke courses can be provided after a detailed training needs analysis.
Who should register for Varnish Academy training?
Varnish Academy training sessions can potentially benefit anyone who works closely with Varnish Cache or Varnish Plus. Some examples include anyone who wants to install, configure, troubleshoot and tune a Varnish server. You can also learn the intricacies and flexibility of the Varnish Configuration Language (VCL), more detailed parameters for tuning and much more. Different courses are offered for different levels of expertise and experience, and more course options will be added as required.
Looking for more training options?
Our training partner Redpill Linpro offers Varnish training in all of Scandinavia. Please check their training schedule here for more options.